April 26, 2012

OH NO...THE BIG 3-0!!

The week before my birthday, we had a little birthday party for myself, Jake and Dabney.  Dabney's is the day before mine and my brother's is the day after.  As kids we all celebrated together, so this was just like old times. We ate at the Stagecoach and thankfully had the whole back room to ourselves, because the kids were making the most of it!  I thought by skipping town on my birthday, I could just ignore the fact that I was turning 30, but that didn't happen.  What a fun time!  As kids, us cousins were so close and I'm sure that none of us would have ever thought that someday we'd have all 10 of our kids together, having a good old time like we always did.     

Khloee, Aldon & Masyn, Bub's girl Addi and Dabney's little Carter, Kalen and Dabney's other little guy Caden, Bowen, Avery and Carlyn
Me & Grandma Whiskey

0 comments:

Post a Comment