Last week we headed out to the zoo with Nana. We took little Khloee along which was so exciting for my three. They just adore her. We ate lunch and went on a train ride. I'm thinking the train ride was the highlight of their day! It was a nice little zoo. There were zebras and monkeys. Not to mention a petting zoo.
This is what it must feel like to Aldon, being followed around by his own "paparazzi." I didn't realize how annoying it must be until I saw these pictures. You know I have to keep trying until I get one where everyone is looking at me.
On the way home, all four of them fell asleep, or so we thought. Mom and I pulled in to McDonalds to get some ice cream. As soon as mom got out to go order, Khloee wakes up and sees we are at McDonalds. She starts yelling at the top of her lungs "Aldon, we eat! Aldon we eat!" This in turn, woke all of them up. Good thing Nana bought them all their own milkshake! The only thing they all had to say was "Awesome!" (That is the new favorite word in our house these days.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment