Well, I can definitely see light at the end of the tunnel. I am scheduled for induction next Thursday, of which I am completely up in the air about. There is a huge part of me that feels like I'm messing with the Master's plan, plus I so badly wanted to go into labor on my own. I was induced with the other three and just think it would be great to experience it as a "surprise." I guess there is still time, if Masyn would like to come anytime before that! We'll see if I go through with it. My dad put it quite well though: "Is she going to wait til she weighs 12 pounds?" I am keeping that into consideration, however, I don't feel like she is as big as the boys were. Oh, I can't wait to see how big she is, what she looks like and all those amazing wonders! Even though its our forth, its just as exciting as the first!
All of us are really getting excited to meet the newest addition to our family. Carlyn has an understanding of time and knows that it could be any day. Masyn has been real active at night the past few days so Carlyn has enjoyed trying to figure out what body part just scanned my belly. She has THEIR room all ready. She parted with several drawers and has moved her clothes to one side of the closet. For it being HER room for the past seven years, we couldn't have asked for it to go any better.
I'm thinking Aldon is giving up hope. All along we've told them that she would come sometime after Sissy's birthday. Well that was a week ago and Aldon is getting a little doubtful that she'll ever come out. He did tell me the other day that "if she ever did come out", that he was "going to cry." I couldn't believe my ears because he's been so excited all along. When I asked him why he would cry, he told me, "because I'm going to be so happy." Aww!
Then there is Bowen. He is has told me on numerous occasions that he was going to "break" my belly open. He says this only because his main objective is for "Mommy to do me an underdog." He loves to do underdogs on his swing and asks me every time if I can do one. I always answer "After Masyn comes out." All in all though he is really excited about helping with her. How am I going to explain to him that she won't get a bottle? At least for a little while. I remember after Aldon was born, I caught Carlyn breastfeeding her babies a few times. If Bo does this I just hope Brodie doesn't see it. That would make Dad proud!?!
Well, I'm hoping the next post I make includes a picture of out Family of Six!


0 comments:
Post a Comment