July 8, 2011

Aldon's T-ball Camp

Aldon finished up his t-ball camp a couple of weeks ago. He played every Monday night for four weeks, where he learned how to run the bases, field the ball and hit off a tee. The last night of camp they had a "game." It was so much fun to watch. I love seeing how each of our kids are so different. Aldon likes to be out there playing, but wouldn't mind being somewhere else either.

He has got to be the cutest little runner I've ever seen. His little legs just go to town.


He got to play two different positions this night. First base and pitcher. Here he is looking back at me, because I had once again hollered at him to pay attention. He was playing in the dirt, which is cute, but not when you are that close to flying balls. Some of these kids really hit it hard! Coach Bob asked him at one point, "Who's that telling you to hustle? Mom?" I took that as a reminder that he is four and this is just t-ball.....camp. I've got a lot of years to come trying not to be the loud mouth mom who is always hollering something.

Aldon really took a liking to Coach Bob. He got a new t-shirt when he finished camp.

"I love this game!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment