January 3, 2011

Santa Came!

So Santa finally came! The kids made sure they left him cookies and soy milk. On the movie Santa Claus, Santa evidently said that he liked soy milk. They made sure the key was left outside so he could get in and they also made sure to leave his reindeer a snack too! Carlyn woke up in the middle of the night and said "I hear Santa!" By golly, we heard him too! He made quite the raucous for a few minutes. It was all Carlyn could do to not go out and see what he was doing. I reminded her that you had to be in bed for him to leave any toys. About 6:30 they were all wide awake. Sure enough, Santa had been here and left them just about everything that they had wanted.
One of the big things Carlyn wanted was a Barbie house. She got that and the Zuzu battle arena, along with a very loud annoying "fish tank." The fish swims around in its "tank" and makes more noise the more you talk to it and feed it. Santa forgot to put an on/off button on it.


Aldon got a workbench and some new big boy legos. He also got a new Buzz Light Year. His 25 cent garage sale Buzz lost his head so he was so excited that this one had a head and also spoke Spanish.

Bowen could really care less about all the toys he got. He was more interested in the candy Santa left him in his stocking.

Bo and his buddy

"I've just about eaten them all."

This was the look that said, "Seriously, you got me Scrabble?" Evidently she wasn't as excited about making words as I was. I thought it would be good practice.

Aldon got a Toy Story Game. Just the pictures on the box were exciting enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment