On Christmas Eve we started out at Grandma Whiskeys house then we headed to church before going to Mamaw and Papaw's. Can you see Bowen's new boots? He desperately needed new ones. I'm not quite sure why we buy the boys shoes other than boots. Its all they wear!
Aldon was sooo excited to get Criss Cross Crash. He had seen the commercials on T.V. and wanted to go to Walmart to buy it. I think the big boys had just as much fun playing with it too!
Kinser, Carlyn, Khloee, Cade and Aldon
Cade had quite the black eye. Thankfully, he and his mommy weren't hurt more than they were!
Carlyn tried not to act too excited that she got a Leapster. We haven't had any sort of game like this in the house before so it will probably be interesting. I've always been so worried about them being glued to the games that we haven't bought one yet, but so far so good. It really has come in handy during car rides.
0 comments:
Post a Comment