January 3, 2011

Christmas

All I can say is they made out like bandits. Between each of the grandparents houses and Santa and mom and dad, they are lacking absolutly nothing! I asked Brodie how long he though it would take for us to "recover" from Christmas. His reply was two weeks. He might be right because we are still working on it! Our room is overflowing with toys that need to find a home and clothes that need exchanged. It took 6 loads of laundry to wash all the new clothes and to think that next year there will be one more person's things to bring home.

Carlyn was so excited to get athe new Taylor Swift CD and calendar.

Bowen actually was sharing his food. We all know that he takes his food very seriously so it was worth a pic!


Uncle Jake and Aunt Mal got Aldon a whole goose hunting set with decoys and everything. Of course he has played with this toy every day. I think he is going to be an avid Outdoorsman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment