We went to the I & I Tractor parade on Thursday. Carlyn and Aldon thought they'd try their hand at Kiddie Tractor Pulling again.

Aldon and another boy tied for first place so they had to pull again. Aldon ended up getting second and won this tractor.

Carlyn pulled further than the last time. She could have used a bigger tractor.

Abraham Lincoln was there. Carlyn was so excited! She loves to read books about him and wants to go visit his house. He played "Happy Birthday" to them on his saw. I'd never seen that before. He used a bow and the smooth side of the saw. He left them with a picture of himself. A brand new penny.

I had told Carlyn and Aldon all day that they could not sit or climb on the tractors. Well this tractors owner over heard me and insisted they take a picture on his tractor.

Aldon on an "International." Ever since Uncle Jake let him climb on Dennis' International he is all about red tractors.

0 comments:
Post a Comment