July 11, 2010

The Fourth of July

We had a full weekend of events for the forth of July. On Friday night we went to see the Rantoul fireworks. This is the three of them hanging out, waiting for the fireworks to start.


Carlyn and Aldon wanted to ride with Pappy during the parade. What is Pappy going to do next year when Bowen and Khloee want to ride?


Bowen just wondering what we were all standing by the curb for. They gave this kid a flag to wave and boy did he wave it.
On Saturday night, my brother arranged a fish fry at Don & Janice's. I bought some sparklers for them, even though it made me real nervous. Dalton and Cheyenne were in on the fun too!


On Sunday, mom had a cookout. We had some good food! Bowen and Khloee just couldn't decide which toy to play with. Once Bowen got out of the coupe, Khloee would run over and get in. Whenever Bowen saw her in it, he would try to but his way right in. Sometimes he wasn't very nice about it either. Nana just needs to get another one.
I try to just post pictures of my own kids, but I am a proud aunt! Little Khlo was such a cute firecracker. I just love to watch her. She definitely has a mind of her own. I can see her giving her mom and dad a run for their money. She is just too cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment