July 14, 2010

Chanute Aerospace Museum

Yesterday we visited the Chaute Aerospace Museum. After leaving the library last week, we past by the museum and I said, "maybe we should go there sometime." Well, they never forgot. They have been looking forward to seeing the airplanes since then. There were a lot of historical artifacts about the different wars, which was interesting to Carlyn. Aldon wanted to get down to business. He wanted to know where the airplanes were. We finally made it to the planes and then he was scared that they were going to start.
This horse is in the Rantoul Historical Society Exhibit. It was at Ben Franklin for ever and then at the bank inside IGA. I saw several children ride it while working there. So I just had to take my kids pictures on it.


Bowen rode in his stroller until we got to the horse. Then he threw the biggest fit. He was not about to get left out.
Just a little too short there pilot.
Ready to take off.


0 comments:

Post a Comment