July 4, 2012

Summer is flying by!

We are busy around here, working on our bucket list.  I can't believe how fast it's going!  Here's a few random pictures...
So I know this is going to make me sound like such a cheap skate, but I was dragging my feet buying Masyn a swing because they were $28.  Our other one served its purpose, but the straps would no longer work. Well, I'm pleased to say that I picked this swing up at a garage sale for $7.  It looks like its never been used.  Anyways, Masyn loves it!  She has yet to fall asleep in it though.  All three of the others would swing for so long it would knock em out.  Maybe once it cools down around here she'll get a chance. 
Think we need to invest in more sand.  They must have really done a number on it last year because its almost empty.  As messy as they get playing in the sand, its worth the bath.  They spend hours just a diggin.
Bo Man got a new fishing pole for his birthday and we still haven't been out to use it...well til this day.  He had such a good time fishing in the back yard.  Knowing him, I'm sure he was on a huge boat, in the middle of the pond, with Sheeson (his imaginary friend)...
And look at that big fish he caught...

0 comments:

Post a Comment