This mamma needs help-my little boy has graduated from preschool!?! I can't hardly believe that he will be starting a new chapter in his life. He wasn't exactly in the mood for graduation...he fell asleep a little bit before we had to leave. However, he did get up there and do his thing and also was able to give me a few "painful" smiles. When they asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up, he said a firefighter. He has learned so much this past year. He knows all his letters and most numbers, and says he is ready to read. As inquisitive as he is, once he is able to read I can only imagine the new questions he'll have. I'm proud of you little Buddy!
Wahoo Buddy! You did it!
We enjoyed cookies and punch afterwards. They also played in the bounce house. He and Grandma got their faces painted together.


0 comments:
Post a Comment