I'm sure it seems like I say things like this all the time, but I can hardly believe that my little Bo Man is three today. Well, if you ask him he is 44. Yep, he's been telling everyone who asks, for the past few weeks that he is going to be 44. What a joy he is! I know that there are moments that are more than trying with this little fellow, but when he's not around I miss him like crazy! He is quite the little jokester and thinks life is grand. He has a way to see the lighter side of things and is hardly ever in a cross mood. Now don't get me wrong, he lacks some self-control...like any other three year old. After all, he is the third child. If he didn't stick up for what he thought was right, he'd have two other pals telling him what to do...all the time. He still goes to work, almost every day. Still works at Tostas and Targins. Still has his imaginary friends. Now, he even has a work van. His work van (the TV armmoire) has doors and tools in it. Bowen definitely beats to his own drum. This little boy will be able to do anything he puts his mind to! Happy Birthday Buddy!
Of all kinds of Birthday Parties to have, Bowen chose Elmo. He had been talking about it for just about as long as he has been saying he was going to be 44. Every time someone told him Happy Birthday, he'd say Happy Birthday to you! When it came time to blow out the candles, he didn't want to so Sissy did it for him. Every present he got was wonderful to him. His sisters and brother got him a leaf blower, and the look he had when he opened it it was priceless. He was so excited!


0 comments:
Post a Comment