February 11, 2011

My Little Bruisers

I had to take Bowen to the doctor the other day so he could have his ears checked out. He ended up having an ear infection in his right ear. Uhh! I was so suprised because of the monstrous tubes they put in. The doctor wasn't for sure if there was a tube in there or not, we'll have to wait and see once all the gunk has cleared up. I pray its still in there. I have been resting assure that when he gets sick, an ear ache wasn't one of his problems. So hopefully its still in there. We don't want him to go through that again. So anyways, he had to be weighed so that they could prescribe him medicine. Bowen weighed a wopping 31 pounds and Aldon weighed himself for fun and he weighed 37 pounds. These are some big boys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment