February 23, 2011

Carlyn's last ball game

Carlyn had her last basketball game of the season on Monday. She was super excited because they were going to have a "bulls" entrance. This was really exciting until I told her they would call out her name and she'd get to run out with the rest of the team. She informed me she was going to be "shy". I had no idea what to expect. When it came time for them to call Carlyn's name, she stood there for what seemed like eternity before she finally ran out to the court. She did wonderful! She made two baskets and plays defense a little more aggressive now. I am so suprised how well she gets the game at age 6! Oh of the things to come. She wants to do it all- softball, basketball, volleyball and tennis (not sure where she came up with this one). How busy we will be!



0 comments:

Post a Comment