November 29, 2010

We got our tree up this weekend! I tried to take pictures yesterday afternoon. Carlyn and Bowen were all about it! Aldon on the other hand made me work for it! I do have to say though, that I think I have some of the orneriest kids around! Look at these faces.

It is going to be interesting with Bowen this year. He has already taken the tree by the branches and shook it. Of all things. I figured he'd want to throw the balls and play with the firetruck ornaments, but shake the tree?


Aldon is having a hard time understanding that Santa isn't coming tonight. The countdown just doesn't make sense to him.



Carlyn was really into knowing the sentimental value in each ornament. She wanted to know whose it was, where it came from, why we have it. (The apple didn't fall too far from the tree there.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment