Boy, Halloween is just about as busy as Christmas. We had several days of festivities.
A few days before Halloween, we decided to carve our pumpkins. I do not know what I was thinking. The afternoon started out with Bowen tracking in dog poop all over the house. While trying to clean him up he got poop all over his clothes, all over my clothes and in his fingernails. Uhh! Then, he had a major accident in his pants, which I won't go into details about. To make a long story short, he needed another bath and I threw the pants away. Aldon was crying because he was SOOO hungry. Carlyn was crying because she didn't want to come inside. I was trying to make dinner while Brodie was trying to finish burning leaves. So we finally got to our spaghetti. Next thing I know, an atomic chocolate bomb went off. Yep, Aldon's cup fell on the floor in just the right way that chocolate milk was in each corner of the dining room. I could have cried! After dinner Brodie had to go to Wal-mart so I helped them start the carving. I should have taken a picture of all the pumpkin seeds on the floor. There had to be someone watching over us because no one was cut by the knife,no one fell out of their chair and I didn't completely lose my cool. What memories! It makes it worth it to see the smiles on their faces! Bowen enjoyed the pumpkin. I wonder if he'll like pumpkin pie?

Carlyn loves to get her hands dirty! She helped Aldon get the seeds out of his too.
Can you guess who's is who's.
left:Bowen middle: Aldon right: Carlyn
This is Aldon's preschool class. They had a little party and walked to the bank. The ladies at the bank had little treat bags ready for them. They were all so excited to get there first candy!
It was really hard to get a good picture of Buzz this year. He was on a sugar high and was all over the place. I had to keep in mind that it is only one day of the year. I think he ate a piece of candy everyplace we went.

This was the cutest little Jesse I'd ever seen! Carlyn loved the outfit. Despite a minor meltdown over the freckles, she was all smiles.

Our Toy Story Crew
We made our second annual stop at the Hammond's for a group picture. The 7 other girls that I have girls night out with all bring their kids for a picture. We were missing one this year. How many more will there be next year? At least 3. We'll have to find a bigger room!
From left to right: Chloe Clements, Leo, Albie & Lucas Suits, Aldon & Bowen, Spencer Stockwill, Anna Hammond, Josie Roseman & Carlyn
A few days before Halloween, we decided to carve our pumpkins. I do not know what I was thinking. The afternoon started out with Bowen tracking in dog poop all over the house. While trying to clean him up he got poop all over his clothes, all over my clothes and in his fingernails. Uhh! Then, he had a major accident in his pants, which I won't go into details about. To make a long story short, he needed another bath and I threw the pants away. Aldon was crying because he was SOOO hungry. Carlyn was crying because she didn't want to come inside. I was trying to make dinner while Brodie was trying to finish burning leaves. So we finally got to our spaghetti. Next thing I know, an atomic chocolate bomb went off. Yep, Aldon's cup fell on the floor in just the right way that chocolate milk was in each corner of the dining room. I could have cried! After dinner Brodie had to go to Wal-mart so I helped them start the carving. I should have taken a picture of all the pumpkin seeds on the floor. There had to be someone watching over us because no one was cut by the knife,no one fell out of their chair and I didn't completely lose my cool. What memories! It makes it worth it to see the smiles on their faces! Bowen enjoyed the pumpkin. I wonder if he'll like pumpkin pie?
Carlyn loves to get her hands dirty! She helped Aldon get the seeds out of his too.
Can you guess who's is who's.
This was the cutest little Jesse I'd ever seen! Carlyn loved the outfit. Despite a minor meltdown over the freckles, she was all smiles.


0 comments:
Post a Comment