August 11, 2010
What we've been up to...
Besides hanging out in the air conditioning, we've been busy as usual. Carlyn is counting down the days til school. I think its 8 days from now. We've gotten all her school supplies and have started going to bed at a decent time. Little Bowen has been going pee on the potty too. He kept taking his diaper off and standing on the stool. So he tried it and did it! I'm not pushing this by any means but if he wants to, I'm not going to stop him.
Daddy got their new swing set built this past weekend. He had a little mishap with the old one and decided to build one from scratch. The kids love it. You can swing super high and not lift the legs off the ground. They patiently ate their lunch as they supervised his project.
Aldon enjoying our new old couch. It has built in recliners on both ends and you'd think they were put there just for him. He is always kicking his feet up and getting cozy. Last night he climbed into bed with us. I told him to go back to his own bed. He said, "Mommy, I got in here to make you comfy." He got to stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment