August 19, 2010

Our Little First Grader

I should say our big first grader. Today is the first day of school and Carlyn was so excited she had a hard time falling asleep last night. She hopped right out of bed and was ready to go in no time. If only that would last! I asked her if she wanted me to meet her at school to help her get to her room and get everything unloaded and her response was "I can do it myself, I know where I'm going." Dagger to the heart!! We were out to meet the bus early instead of running down the road and she didn't even turn around to wave as she got on! Where has the summer gone? I made sure to get her pic on the porch. Check out the bling on her bag. The bag is almost as big as her. She got it for her birthday and loved it. It's her favorite color-blue and fits lots of "stuff" in it. I'm not sure how well it will work for a book bag but told her we could try it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment