While these are not Bowen's first steps, I think he is officially walking. These pics were taken on Monday, April 12. For the past month, he has taken one step every so often, but now he is walking most of the time. I said before that he could walk if he wanted to, or needed to. But why? If daddy or I weren't carrying him around, Carlyn was picking him up. I also think he was probably a little afraid that he'd either get clobbered by the other two or trip over one of the toys that cover the ground. It's exciting to see Carlyn and Aldon show so much excitment over it too! They applaude him and he usually gets so excited that he falls. He's taken several bumps. I can't wait untill he has a little more balance to walk around outside. It's going to be a fun summer!
Bowen loves the camera case. Most pictures I get of him, have the case in it.
.jpg)
Oh no!
.jpg)
Off and running.
0 comments:
Post a Comment