April 5, 2010

Easter

The kids were so excited to see what the Easter Bunny had brought. Carlyn and Aldon both loved the paddle balls and Bowen enjoyed his green ball. The Easter Bunny left eggs all over the yard this year, which was really exciting for him, too. Usually he has to hide them in the house because it is so cold. It took Aldon a little while to figure out what he was supposed to do. Once he found out there were quarters in a few, he got it!



I took a picture of the kids at church before their egg hunt there. I ended up getting the stomach flu, so I wasn't able to get a picture of the three of them all together. I'll have to do an impromptu once I get their clothes washed. I'm probably a little biased, but they were the cutest three kids I had ever seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment