March 29, 2013

We move tomorrow and are kind of ready.  It's hard trying to prepare one house while also packing another and trying to accomplish the everyday things.  I keep reminding the kids (and myself) that this chaos is only temporary...and in fact we've been counting down the days until we can begin a new normal.  I'm sure that I will shed several tears tomorrow...from excitement to missing the past to fear of the unknown...maybe even a little...just a little overwhelmed.  But hey, it will so be worth it.  I sit here and think "this is the last night we'll sleep here" and "we brought three of the four babies home for the first time through that door" and "somewhere out in the yard over there is Carlyn's first tooth that she lost that was never found."  I could go on and on but should probably stop.  Yep, I'm going to stop...I better get to packing.  I'll post pics of the new house soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment