September 17, 2012

Little Mase Mase...

...is growing like a weed.  I can not imagine life with out her!  She brings such joy to all of us!  If you didn't know it before, she has her daddy wrapped around her finger... 
And her hair is always out of control.  I got asked the other day if I sprayed it.  I was like what?!?  Our waitress actually thought that I sprayed Masyn's hair with hairspray to make it stand up like that.  Now I know I love my hairspray and all but REALLY?!?!?
I can already see daddy's wallet hurting...we went to buy her some shoes the other night...went to the shoe department and tried on the smallest size they had.  They were too big, but how dare I take those precious shoes off of this little darling's feet!  She threw the biggest hissy fit...EVER!  She had everyone in the department laughing because they knew what she was so mad about.  SHE WANTED THOSE SHOES!!!  We did end up find her some shoes in the baby department...and she did cry the whole way over there...until I put these pretty pink tennis shoes on her feet.  Then she was happy as a hog!
So much for all the toys she got for her birthday...Masyn absolutely loves getting into their closet and pulling out each one of the tubs off their shelves and sorting through them.  It must be a girl thing because Carlyn was always a serious sorter/stacker of anything she could get her hands on...teeny tiny papers, change, etc.  Hey, whatever keeps her busy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment