September 4, 2012

Bowen Started Preschool!

Today was the day...Bo went to preschool! I was quite the nervous nelly all morning.  Bowen woke up determined NOT to go to school.  And if you know Bowen, he means what he says and says what he means.  BUT, I took him to school...
and left him there...
crying, not screaming, but crying. 
And they say it lasted less than a minute.  Yea!! 
When he got in the car after I picked him up he said, "I had SO much fun at school today!" 
Are you kidding me?!?  Hope Thursday goes this well!
And here's our little preschooler...
Is this not the sweetest/orneriest face ever?!?
Brodie was behind me, trying to get him to look AT the camera.  All the sudden he whipped his bag around and in his rough little voice he said, "Daddy, do you like my bag?  I found it at Walmart."
After a good days work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment