March 19, 2011

My baby turned two!

I can not believe it has been two years already! Bowen is two!?! The kids had him all pumped up for his birthday this year. If you'd ask him whose birthday it was going to be tomorrow, he'd say "mine." (In his little deep voice.) Or, How old are you going to be? "Two." (As he held up four fingers.) He is quite the little charmer and has such a special place in my heart. I say all the time, that it doesn't matter what number he is (third child) he will always be my baby. He still loves his daddy! My mom put it quite well the other night. She told Brodie that he just needs a little velcro. He is always attached to his daddy's hip. Besides sleeping in a big boy bed now, he also sits at the table with us in a booster seat. His biting episodes aren't as frequent anymore. He loves to play with legos and is also getting anxious about playing outside. Although I don't for see the terrible twos with Bowen, I can definitely see the tiring twos coming on. He is so busy!

He almost got a little bashful as we sang Happy Birthday to him.

He loved Aldon's leaf blower so much the kids got him a chain saw.

He also got a t-ball set. He'd rather golf it though. We've been wondering if he was going to be a lefty or not. We found out that he swings left handed.







0 comments:

Post a Comment