March 29, 2011

Carlyn has been a busy little girl these days. We have officially gotten all 138 boxes of Girl Scout cookies delivered. She continues to have "lots" of homework each night and studies her spelling words daily. She has started to read bigger books now and enjoys them. Her brothers even like to listen as she reads. She brought her report card home yesterday and it was awesome! We went to DQ to celebrate. Did I forget to mention she is growing like a weed? She got a new pair of tennis shoes about a month ago, size 2. She is starting to outgrow them already!


Aldon's big achievement lately is sleeping without a rail on his bed. He told me right before he turned four that he wanted me to take it off. I was so leery. We had tried it before and there isn't a worse sound then hearing your child fall out of bed two nights in a row. However, we took it off and put it on Bowen's bed and he hasn't fell out yet! He is slowly but surly learning his letters. His interest in numbers and letters has been growing! His favorite color is red and his imagination tends to get the best of him. He had had really bad "coyote" dreams there for awhile. So now, every night before we go to bed, we pray that he only has sweet dreams, not coyote dreams. It works!


Bowen is talking so much more! He repeats everything, I mean everything! He is fast and quiet. He can get into something, have it destroyed and be into something else before you know it. He'll do anything for a piece of gum and is getting better using his manners.


Masyn seems to be growing as my belly gets rounder everyday. Brodie and Carlyn have been able to feel her kick. The boys aren't patient enough to feel her yet. I'm 22 weeks now and feel great! There was a time when I didn't know if I'd ever be able to fix a normal dinner for us, but I'm back to the swing of things. No strange cravings yet, but I am always able to settle for a PB&J sandwich.

0 comments:

Post a Comment