March 16, 2010

Bowen's Birthday

Bowen had his one year check up today. He weighed 24 pounds 10 ounces and was 31 inches long. He had to have 3 shots and then have the lead screening test done. I think the lady squeezed on his finger for 10 minutes. I felt so bad. What a way to spend your birthday. Bowen took cupcakes to Bible Study and they sang to him too!
Grandma and Grandpa called from Florida to sing him Happy Birthday. He loved it!


He thought it was great when we sang to him. He cheesed ear to ear. He wanted to grab that candle though.


He knew just what to do.


Oh so good!


Carlyn and Aldon were right there to help him open his presents. Actually, I don't think he really opened them. I think the other two did.

Something so simple was his favorite.

He would get so excited when he threw the ball.

0 comments:

Post a Comment