We went to Michigan over the long weekend with Mom and Dad and Jake and Mal and their family. And we saw snow...something we haven't seen in a loooong time! We went tubing in the snow and had sooo much fun! I got "layed out" by another tuber and luckily didn't get hurt, but laughed so hard I couldn't get up off the snow. The kids all thought they were big stuff going down the hill by themselves. What was even better was they had a "towhill" that drug you back up the hill while you sat in the leisure of your tube. Talk about handy! It was really snowing and Aldon's eyelashes caught it. Obviously because he got those long lashes from his dad!
The girls hanging out in the room...
For some reason I can't get these pictures in chronological order and things like that drive me batty...anyways we had this photo taken at the resort. Looks pretty authentic...at least I think so!
On the drive there, I was desperate to calm Masyn. She isn't a big fan of her carseat and needless to say it was a long 5 hours. But my scarf did keep her occupied for a bit.
Like father...
Like son...



Umm...no! There were a few of our children that think we need a few pigs to go with our future chickens.
We got to go on a sleigh ride with Bonnie and Clyde and boy was it peaceful!
Avery Carl...
There was also an indoor water park that wore the kidos out! Carlyn was so brave and went on all but one slide there...even the one that is like a toilet bowl. Good for her because mom isn't usually a chicken but I had no desire to give it a swirl...hehe. What a blessing it was to spend the weekend with family. Dinner and all!


























0 comments:
Post a Comment