Aldon had his first T-ball game a few weeks ago. We were really worried about how he'd do...the last few practices he had a hard time participating. Not quite sure what was wrong but now a few weeks later, he is disappointed that there are only 4 games left. He does a wonderful job when it comes to hitting and its hilarious watching him run to the base...he runs until about 3/4 of the way there and then he walks. He's not in any hurry, which is sooo part of his personality! Once he's on second, he loves to play in the dirt and when he's on the field he gets all crouched down and ready for the ball.
When I asked him what he wanted on the back of his shirt he replied: A.L.D.O.N. Then I asked what number and he said, "6, because that's how old I'm going to be next year."
Go Frontier!





0 comments:
Post a Comment