I know this is a little picture heavy, but 1 parade, 3 programs, and 5 Christmas' later....
This was after the Rantoul lighted parade. I had to really bribe Aldon to get this pic. What a boy won't do for a little candy.

This is before Carlyn's program at school. She did so well. Music is right up her alley!

Christmas #1 at Grandma & Grandpa Johnson's

Aldon truly loves this little girl! He will stop playing just to come over and tell her that he loves her.

Definitely a mama's girl!


So we braved the cookie decorating. 3 1/2 bottles of sprinkles later. Don't worry, I didn't bring any of these to share.



Aldon was a
wise man at his preschool program. I was a little worried about him getting up there to sing, but he did great! He was a little disappointed though that he didn't get to wear a beard.

Christmas #2 at Grandma Whiskey's
Masyn and her Pappy


Christmas #3 at
Mamaw and Papaw's


Christmas #4 from the comfort of our own home...
The
kidos were so pumped up about Santa coming. We left him cookies and milk, left the reindeer food outside and remembered to leave Santa the magical key to get inside since we don't have a fireplace. Carlyn crawled in our bed when she heard him. She said, "Mom he's here!" I was
surprised she didn't go out to see him. We ended up waking to the alarm clock. Aldon was still half asleep while the other two checked out what Santa had left.

Santa always brings the kids an ornament that has something to do with what
happened this year. Bo got a big brother ornament and was so tickled by it. Oh, the little things!

So the kids thought this big present was Dad's. Boy were they
surprised when they heard it was for them!

Christmas#5 at Nana and
Pappy's
Masyn and her great grandparents.
0 comments:
Post a Comment