September 4, 2011


Another few weeks have come and gone around here. It appears a tornado hit our home and at times it sounds like a battle ground but we are all surviving. Carlyn is still loving 2nd grade and aced her first spelling test this week. Aldon starts preschool this week and is not looking forward to it at all. Nana took him to get his new school shoes and he talked her into a new book bag too. I thought this would spark an interest but he still says he doesn't want to go. It could be a rough morning on Wednesday.







On Friday, Masyn turned 4 weeks old. I can tell she filling out and can't wait to see how much she weighs when I take her in this week. On Friday night I decided that she was getting plenty to eat during the day so I didn't set my alarm for a 2 a.m. feeding. I was thrilled to wake up to her wrestling around at 5. What a good nights sleep! 6 hours in a row! She is really holding her head up more and we are seeing her beautiful little eyes more too!





I am so happy that the new has not worn off yet with the Bo Man. He still absolutely adores his little sister. And yes, he is giving me a run for my money. The only thing that saves him at times is that sweet little smile.










0 comments:

Post a Comment