September 7, 2010

Aldon's First Day of Preschool

He started the day a little ornery, but just got ornerier. He started striking poses. I have no idea where he learned this from.


He made this bookbag at the preschool open house last week. It has his name and a smily face on it.
Aldon got in such a hurry. He kept telling me "Hurry up mom, we are going to be late!" Before we left he said, "Mom, I forgot a pencil." We ended up in the church parking lot at 8:28 and it doesn't start until 8:45.
He never even turned around as I told him bye. He was just happy as could be!
The only thing he told me about his first day of school was that they had chocolate cupcakes for snack and he didn't want any and that Braydon pushed him off the playground but "he's still my friend." Not sure who Braydon is but sure we'll find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment