

Carlyn finally has her first loose tooth. She told me during church on Sunday. I asked her to show me and it all but fell out. The look on my face must have been horrible, because she immediately started to cry. She thought it was bleeding. I was just so shocked to see how loose it was. However, she has been working on it all week. No need to get in a hurry. She'll do it Carlyn time. Which is whenever SHE wants. She is so excited for school to get over. I think the latest count down is 6 more days. It will be fun for about a week then she'll be bored. Hopefully she'll be able to catch a few Cub games. She had the schedule posted on the fridge and is so upset when the games are on while she's at school. It will be a fun summer!

Aldon got to go to the Touch A Truck with Nana in Champaign yesterday. It was a beautiful day for it. Mom said he let the paramedic listen to his heart, but didn't want her to put the pulse ox on him. I guess there were lines to see each truck and he behaved so well! What an angel!?! He has been rejecting my kisses lately and it is just so hard for me. When he woke up the other morning I told him morning and asked for a hug, promising I wouldn't kiss him. He replied, "But mommy, I like butterfly kisses." His "oh so sweet smile" can just melt your heart, and help him get out of lots of trouble! He is finally learning how to pedal his bike. We've had it since his birthday and he hasn't showed any interest in it since then. He also insists he has a loose tooth too! Like I always say, leave it to Aldon.
.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment